Learn To Skate
Creve Coeur Learn to Skate Program
The Creve Coeur Learn to Skate uses Learn to Skate USA curriculum and is open to ages four through adult.
Whether you want to learn to skate or simply improve your current skills, our half-hour group lessons are designed with you in mind. Class sizes are limited and fill fast.
1. January 5th - February 9th (6-week session). Fee: $70 for resident and $80 for non-resident per student
2. February 16th - March 23rd (6-week session). Fee: $70 for resident and $80 for non-resident per student
3. March 30th - May 4th (6-week session). Fee: $70 for resident and $80 for non-resident per student
There is a $5 discount for additional family members. Registration fee includes skate rental for all classes, class time, and a punch card for six (6) free public skating sessions for each student to use throughout the session.
Deadline to register is three (3) days before class is scheduled to begin. Register online or download a Registration Form and sign up today. For more Learn to Skate information or to register, please call (314) 432-3960 or email the Learn to Skate Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Beginner Registration Information:
For the safety of our skaters and coaches, we do not permit skaters under the age of 4 to register.
Beginning skaters ages 4 years old through kindergarten should enroll in our Snowplow Sam lessons designed especially for our younger skaters!
Beginning skaters ages first grade and above should enroll in our Basic Skills or Adult lessons.
Register online for the next session of Learn to Skate!
Special Notes about Learn to Skate!
- Registration deadline is September 6th. Space is limited, and registrations will be honored on a first come-first served basis.
- ALL CLASSES ARE HELD ON SATURDAYS. Each class is assigned a designated half hour time period between 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. and can be found in our online registration website.
- Students may request up to ONE make-up classes per session. Requests must be made in writing no later than the 3rd week of the session in order to best accommodate our skaters and coaches.
- Helmets and winter attire are highly recommended.
Class times are subject to change based on number of registrants.
If a class full, please be sure you are on the waiting list as new class times may be available!