American Legion, 934 E. Rue De La Banque (behind Bristol Seafood Grill)
Every Saturday, May 2-October 3, 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. (noon)
The Creve Coeur Farmers Market begins its seventh summer season on Saturday, May 2, 2020, with a limited number of essential produce and meat vendors. The market will be open every Saturday this summer at the American Legion Post parking lot, 934 E. Rue De La Banque.
***The Farmers Market on July 4, 2020, has been canceled.***
The Creve Coeur Farmers Market will be taking precautions to protect the safety of both customers and vendors during the Creve Coeur Farmers Market. Vendors will be wearing face masks and booths will be spaced out to ensure shoppers can maintain a distance of six feet while waiting in line.
Please keep in mind the following safety guidelines when shopping at the market:
- Only one-way foot traffic will be allowed. Please park in the First Bank parking lot next to the Farmers Market and walk to the designated market entrance.
- City staff will be monitoring crowds at the market entrance to reduce overcrowding. Please be patient if asked to wait at the entrance.
- Farmers markets are about interacting and visiting with your community, however we ask that you please keep your visit as short as possible to allow for more customers to come into the market.
- Limit the number of customers at a booth to one at a time. When waiting in line, please keep at least six feet away from the customer in front of you.
- Shop with your eyes, not your hands. Vendors will pick up and bag items for you.
- As recommended by the CDC, customers are encouraged to wear face masks while shopping at the farmers market.
The Creve Coeur Farmers Market is where local producers of meats, dairy, vegetables, fruits and other crafted goods meet with the Creve Coeur community. All goods are grown or created within the metro St. Louis region. In addition to food and home goods, the Market also provides an opportunity for families to socialize and learn more about how to support local food sustainability.
Everything is locally grown, raised or handcrafted within 50 miles of Creve Coeur. Attendance by vendors and other assorted local artisans may vary from week to week.
BECOME A VENDOR
Interested in becoming a vendor? Please contact the market manager at email@example.com.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Sign up to receive weekly updates! The Creve Coeur Farmer's Market digital newsletter tells you what vendors to expect each weekend, plus any upcoming special events!
Like us on Facebook @ facebook.com/crevecoeurmarket.
The Creve Coeur Farmers Market would like to thank the following sponsors: