Business Licenses and Permits
Business License Requirements
Certificate of Occupancy: All Creve Coeur businesses are required to have a Certificate of Occupancy.
A business license is required for all Creve Coeur businesses.
Doctors, attorneys, CPAs and non-profit organizations are exempt from a City business license. However, a Certificate of Occupancy is still required.
Operating a home-based business: A home occupation is a business, profession, occupation or trade conducted for the personal gain or support of the residential occupant and conducted entirely within a residential building or accessory structure. Learn more about home occupation rules and regulations.
Renovating or building a new facility: Find regulations and permit applications for commercial building projects and renovations.
License renewals are due by March 15 every year.
Please complete and return the paper Business License Renewal Form to 300 N. New Ballas Road - Finance Department. The online renewal form is currently unavailable.
For more information, contact Catie Melvin at (314) 432-6000.
- Checklist for Starting a New Business
- Business License Application/Renewal for 2019 [Paper Form]
- Vending License
- Liquor License
- Solicitor Permit Application
- Massage Business Permit and/or Massage Therapist Permit Application
- Renewal Application for Massage Therapist Permit
- Garage and Estate Sale Permit
- Mobile Food Truck Application