- Municipal Court
- In-Person Hearings
Municipal Court Hearing via In-Person Appearance
If your hearing is being held in person, you will receive a notice indicating you must make an appearance at the court office address. Please be on time and have all your case information ready to present. Attorneys who have cases that are located on Casenet will receive e-notification in accordance with State of Missouri Court electronic filing procedures.
- The Court is located at 300 N. New Ballas Road, Creve Coeur, Missouri 63141 at the Creve Coeur Government Center.
- The courtroom is located in the lower level of the Creve Coeur Government Center. Please park behind the building and use the rear entrance to enter the courtroom. Proceed to the security checkpoint past the double glass doors.
- All parties are subject to a security screening. In the event of additional COVID measures are set in place: Temperature checks will be taken if necessary. Local, state and federal guidelines are in place in reference to COVID-19 prevention recommendations and are adjusted accordingly.
- Precautions have been taken to ensure the safety of our guests. Please observe and obey all posted guidelines and direction given by court and security personnel.
- Other events may be taking place at the Government Center when you arrive. Please be aware of your surroundings and follow directional signage to the proper location.
- No food or drink is allowed in the courtroom.