Economic Development Committee
The Economic Development Committee consists of seven to nine members who serve a three-year term and the Mayor serves as an ex-officio member.
Primary powers and duties of the Commission include:
- Provide a forum for building local consensus on the economic issues facing the city and the means for addressing them.
- Promote Creve Coeur as a center for business activity in West County.
- Understand the needs and problem areas for employees, public institutions and not-for-profit organizations and development of strategies to address them.
- Develop plans and programs that will identify future business / institutional plans to encourage retention and expansion in the city, including financing opportunities.
- Determine the feasibility of establishing an economic development staff position in city government.
- Work with federal, state, regional and local government organizations that can assist in this total effort.
To find out more about the roles and guidelines of appointed and elected City positions, read A Citizens Advisory Guide to Boards, Committees and Commissions.
- Warren Davis, Committee Member
- Roger Levy, Committee Member
- Ned Maniscalco, Chair
- David Morris, Chamber of Commerce Representative, Vice-Chair
- Jonathan Sher, Committee Member
- Lucas Stauder, Committee Member
- Ramaa Vissa, Committee Member
- Lon Zimmerman, Committee Member
- Mayor Robert Hoffman, Ex-Officio
- Nicole Greer, Council Liaison - Ward 2
- Sharon Stott, Staff Liaison