Records Request

Most records for the City of Creve Coeur are available for public view and are available for copies.

To request city records, it is necessary to complete the records request form and return it to the City Clerk. At that time you may indicate if you would prefer to view the records or if you prefer paper copies. If the records requested are archived or if the request is lengthy, then the request is subject to research fees to cover the time spent by staff.

If you have any questions regarding a records request, please contact:
Sharon Stott, Assistant City Administrator
300 N. New Ballas Rd.
Creve Coeur, MO 63141
(314) 872-2516