Strategic Plan 2018-2020
The purpose of the Strategic Plan is to provide focus to municipal operations over the next three years. The Strategic Plan includes specific organizational goals that are tied to organizational priorities such as financial stability or improved city services.
The Strategic Plan differs from the city's Comprehensive Land Use Plan, which dictates policy relating to land use. The city also intends to begin updating its Comprehensive Land Use Plan in the near future.
Plan Development Process
The plan reflects thoughtful consideration by elected officials and city staff with facilitation support from an independent firm. The development process, which began in December 2016, included:
- Surveying Council members on the city's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Receiving feedback from the survey with city staff and City Council
- Conducting three work sessions for City Council to express their vision for the city and identifying goals and action steps for pursuing the vision over the next three years
- Conducting one work session with city staff to identify action items and performance measures to monitor implementation of the plan
Public Comment & SuggestionsStrategic Plan 2018-2020 was adopted unanimously by Resolution No. 1281 by the City Council at the April 13, 2017 meeting.
Strategic Plan 2018-2020 will be updated annually and included in the city's budget.
- Creve Coeur Strategic Plan 2018-2020
- Strategic Plan Working Document: Short-Term to Long-Term Goals (as of 4/8/2021)