The City Council will host a public hearing at the beginning of the City Council meeting on Monday, April 12, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. The subject of the public hearing will be the proposed Capital Improvement Program (CIP) for fiscal years 2022-2026.
How to join the meeting:
- Video Livestream
- Listen and participate by phone by calling: 1-312-626-6799 /// Webinar ID: 858-5392-1957
- If you would like to make a comment during the meeting, press *9 to enable the "raise hand" feature.
The CIP includes design and construction related to improvements to the City’s facilities, parks, streets, sidewalks, stormwater infrastructure and equipment. Examples of capital improvements include street repaving, repairs and replacement of playgrounds, new snow plows and creek bank stabilization. Funding for the CIP comes from a capital improvement sales tax, the recent voter-approved parks and stormwater sales tax, grants and transfers from the general fund.
The CIP process includes:
- Input from residents, elected and appointed officials and city staff,
- Preparation of the draft CIP by city staff,
- Review of the CIP by the Planning & Zoning Commission, Finance Committee and City Council,
- A public hearing, and
- Final adoption by the City Council.
Please visit www.crevecoeurmo.gov/CIP for more information, including how to access the public hearing.